Mountain Top Temple: Wat Pha Sorn Kaew


This postcard is inspired by the stunning Wat Pha Sorn Kaew Temple in Phetchabun, Thailand. Read more about it and this gorgeous province on my Andrea's Visit: Phetchabun post. The particular image that inspired the postcard was taken on Khao Phansa Day, the first day of Buddhist Lent. Families took the weekend holiday to travel, and nearly everyone wore yellow, the King's color.


 
Me with host-sister Nadia, and her cousin Organ. 



Return to With Love homepage

Comments

  1. HI Morgan: I haven't written in a while. What have you been up to? It sure is nice you have so much company. So that you are now out of the Peace Corp what are you doing? I hope you get these messages because I am not so savy on this computer..... We have had so much rain and then more rain so I just get done with the lawn and guess what I have to do it again. Last night I went to the festival at St Dennis church and then played cards. All was fun. I am trying to reduce stuff at my home but not having very good luck as I am never home and its about 8:05 AM on Sunday and I got to get ready for church. Its a beautiful day here in Wisconsin. MY flowers outside are just beautiful so I better cut this short and get ready for church and pick up tickets for Kids from Wisconsin. They are so wonderful. When are you coming to Wisconsin to visit? I know that must be on your schedule sometime in the near future. How many years have you been in Thailand now? Keep up the good work and hopefully chat with you sooooooooooon.Love ya and take good care. Whats the boyfriend's name? Tell me if you get these messages OK?? Who's coming to see you next? Love ya, Granny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment